1. The organisation must have aims and values complementary to our own, or contribute to our work.
2. The organisation must not have a sole purpose of endorsing or selling products unless connected to a partnership agreement, although consideration will be given if a site has a clear benefit to our users and the information is not available non-commercially.
3. The content of the site must be relevant and useful to the audience of the web page where the link will appear.
4. The content must add value to, or supplement, our existing content.
5. The content must be reliable, up-to-date and professionally designed, complete, accurate and easy-to-use.
6. The website must conform to accessibility guidelines so that people with disabilities can use it.
7. The Digital Editorial team will consult with the relevant internal specialist to reach a verdict.
8. We reserve the right to reject any external link.